Ott Voltunk. Virtuális Békemenet Magyarországért

Freedom Believer

/ #202 Freedom Believer

2012-02-07 18:52

Dear Mr Jose Manuel Barroso, President of the European Commission,
jose.barroso@ec.europa.eu, address.information@ec.europa.eu

I, as Hungarian Citizen, please, let me inform you, that you have no right to wrote your impolite and unrealistic notice to Mr Viktor Orban prime minister of Hungary in your surprising letter. Your letter caused indignation, astonishment and irritation in wide range of people. Please consider, that Hungary is an independent country with special interests, with a lot of problems, caused by the former governments.

But, instead, please, take similar strong notices against the different financial rating companies (Standard and Poor's, Moody's, Fitch Ratings, etc,). It is well-known, that these companies took their very unreliable, arbitrary and despotic predictions against the different countries, causing them serious damage and harm for those countries, that are not saved against these incorrect attacks.

I, and other European people, did not hear, or to say better, never heard from your sufficient efforts, firm, categorical and consequent criticism and protest against these unreliable and unrealistic opinions obviously ordered by financials, that want to exploit the disturbances they caused for their own profit.

Please, do and initiate the necessary measures against the dictatorial activity of these financial lobbies and circles, that respect their interests only, not regarding other nations or other people, only their own money.

Are You respecting the interests of the financials only? The interest of the people and Europe not at all?

I strongly ask you, that you should do more efficiently against these incorrect financial ratings. This is the primary interest of Europe and the European countries.

What will you do on this important area? Please, do efficient effort for these.

Yours sincerely,

Freedom Believer